Where Is The Main Fuse On An Ep82

as the title says really where is the main fuse or is there one?

or any locations of other important fuses apart from the ones in the black box near the battery or the ones un the drivers footwell

any help is appreciated

cheers guys

fuel pump is working you can hear it when you turn the key but the engine wont even try turning over. you know like if a batterys dead it does atleast try and turn over but it wont even try do it. so thats why im thinking immobiiser has cut out the starter motor or ignition etc

put it into gear, take hand break off, rock it backwards and fowards so the engine makes a rotation, put hand brake on, clutch in, and start her up :D

mines done it 2 times now, everything seems normal, you then turn key it makes a click and then silent! if it aint battery, its more than likely the starter is jammed. giv it a shot and let me know!

Jay

put it into gear, take hand break off, rock it backwards and fowards so the engine makes a rotation, put hand brake on, clutch in, and start her up :D

mines done it 2 times now, everything seems normal, you then turn key it makes a click and then silent! if it aint battery, its more than likely the starter is jammed. giv it a shot and let me know!

Jay

yeh il give it a go mate but the thing that worries me is it doesnt even make that clicking sound theres nothing there apart from the fuel pump whining when i turn the key. il have a go at your method just to eliminate the possibility though dude and il let you know tomorrow lol

yeh il give it a go mate but the thing that worries me is it doesnt even make that clicking sound theres nothing there apart from the fuel pump whining when i turn the key. il have a go at your method just to eliminate the possibility though dude and il let you know tomorrow lol

sound. if it is the big fuses, they aint expensive so dont worry. uve gt fuel, which works on ignition. so ignition is sound, it will be a fuse to starter or somthing i would have thort :/

Jay

haha wow joined over a year agon and only just started posting lol

my good friend above is correct had the whole wiring loom out wires everywhere the night before last and no luck. got up the next morning and checked the 80 amp ALT fuse and it had indeed blown. new fuse and shes back out and running :lol:

cheers for all the help anyway guys really happy I've got it sorted now lol