Electrical Problems

Hi there guy's

I have a big Ass problem, i have my HID put on my car about 3 weeks ago or so,i never had problems with the car about it's electrical systeem, but i noticed yesterday that when i step on the brake when i am standing still without the car on, i get like a Lighting Parade of my park-lights and my HID lights go on like crazy when i step on the brake.

Could you guy's please help me on what to do about that problem?

Thanks in advance

Tha Dragon

Hi there guy's

I have a big Ass problem, i have my HID put on my car about 3 weeks ago or so,i never had problems with the car about it's electrical systeem, but i noticed yesterday that when i step on the brake when i am standing still without the car on, i get like a Lighting Parade of my park-lights and my HID lights go on like crazy when i step on the brake.

Could you guy's please help me on what to do about that problem?

Thanks in advance

Tha Dragon

the same kinda thing was happening to mine but it was my actual hid bulbs they seem to do it when there on there way out.but with you having them just recently installed I don't know it could be wiring interfering mate

• 2 weeks later...
the same kinda thing was happening to mine but it was my actual hid bulbs they seem to do it when there on there way out.but with you having them just recently installed I don't know it could be wiring interfering mate

Hi,

I just had an accident with my car and the damage was made in the rear they destroyed the whole tailgate and i needed to give it a whole new paint job and everthing, and the guy's that did the work for me needed to fix the back wiring to cause i needed to put a 2nd hand tailgate from a starlet reflect cause i couldn't get exact as mine, so i don't know if it's in the back i have the problem or something but i'll show you some pic's

Before accident:

DSC00868.jpg

after accident:

P071109_1756.jpg

P071109_175601.jpg

P071109_175602.jpg

P071109_1757.jpg

P071109_1804.jpg

and know i see that my cluster lights go on when i press on the brake when my car is off,but the brake lights keep on working wel and with my brake lights my HID's and LED Parklights go on like crazy.

and if that is not the worst when i turn on the car and turn on the lights parklights and HID work fine headlights to,but my rear light all go on and if you take a good look you could see the change in lights when i brake and not and even my upper spoiler lights keeps lit when i turn the lights on at night with or without stepping on the brakes.

Could you guy's help me with this problem?

Thanks in advance

Tha Dragon

To be honest mate i recon it's something todo with your rear lights wiring as you've mentioned the crash at the rear end ect.. I'd get some wiring checks done and some diagnostics from an auto electrician.

Dale.

Ok so do you think i need to let them scan my car with an diagnostics portable scanner?

Tha Dragon

Diognostic wont help if the wiring been repaired get it checked also check rear light earths as the brake light might be missing one meaning its backfeeding the side lights you might find a problem using the indicators and braking at same time