Tongs Gt Spec Improvements And Continual Evolution

Guest Enzo

hi, thats the stocks of current 3rd revsion gt specs.

in response to some feedback about mild boost creep on arc top mount coolers from two members. mr tong has made a few tweeks to some pre production versions of the next model.

post-2-1259061346_thumb.jpg

post-2-1259061337.jpg

namely a larger board out waistgate hole & larger penny.

we did modify the internal wastegate hole from 28mm to 32mm. The wastegate flap/penny has also been enlarged

right now there are a few on their way to customers.

also in the pipeline is a variation of the gt spec utilising the 9 blade b turbine/shaft wheel which is harder to get a hold of(price reflects that) but more efficient.

should help with response a bit.

its called the GT spec B. I will keep you guys updated with pictures of the new GT spec B and dyno graph developments when it apears soon.

there are also some more MHI based suprises coming your way so keep checking back.

uwwww nice little addition to the already well designed tongs

cant wait to save the pennies up and get a hybrid ordered lol

any rough ideas of the prices of one of these 9 bladers? or is it a wait till you get more info kind of thing?

Hey enzo,

'' in response to some feedback about mild boost creep on arc top mount coolers from two members. mr tong has made a few tweeks to some pre production versions of the next model ''

I thought arc tmics' could not be used with the gt spec - period ?

cheers

glen

@ badass, that price is including vat mate, something im having to charge now. ive been holding off for a while until i release my seperate commerce shop.

also the 9 bladers are in shorter supply over at Tong hq

but im expecting marginaly better performance with the use of the extra blade to drive the compressor wheel.

@ Glen

I thought arc tmics' could not be used with the gt spec - period ?

in the summer (july?) two members used gt specs on arc top mount intercoolers. they both reported back mild boost creap. (1-2psi)

since that time i altered the add to reflect that.

these new changes will cure the mild creep meaning you can fit this onto a standard starlet turbo setup with top mount.

• 3 months later...

anymore news on the GT SPEC B TONG TURBO?? :lol:

hi, thats the stocks of current 3rd revsion gt specs.

in response to some feedback about mild boost creep on arc top mount coolers from two members. mr tong has made a few tweeks to some pre production versions of the next model.

post-2-1259061346_thumb.jpg

post-2-1259061337.jpg

namely a larger board out waistgate hole & larger penny.

we did modify the internal wastegate hole from 28mm to 32mm. The wastegate flap/penny has also been enlarged

right now there are a few on their way to customers.

also in the pipeline is a variation of the gt spec utilising the 9 blade b turbine/shaft wheel which is harder to get a hold of(price reflects that) but more efficient.

should help with response a bit.

its called the GT spec B. I will keep you guys updated with pictures of the new GT spec B and dyno graph developments when it apears soon.

there are also some more MHI based suprises coming your way so keep checking back.

• 3 weeks later...