Insurance Companys

Was just thinking, I've seen alot of thread from new people looking to insure glanzas on gt's who don't know who to go with or who lists the cars,

What if there was a stamped thread of all the insurance companys that list these models so it's easier to get insurance?

Maybe even a small review or 5 star rating system

Let me know your thoughts

Cheers

Gary

^^good idea..although alot of new people don't search or even look for a thread.

the people i know of who insure a Glanza are;

Adrian Flux

Sky Insurance

Elephant? (Ive seen a few people insured by these although when I rang they didnt have it on thir system"

Yea just a sticky shortlist of the companies that insure Gt's + glanza's would be ace, not just for the new people but for people who are after a renewal! there could be a quick an easy list of what insurance companies will cover them!

Certainly Save ringing up going through half the details to tell you the Car is not on the system. Maybe even list the website + Phone numbers too! =]

Great idea Gary.

If people didn't look but posted up asking about insurance members could just link them up,

Also numbers would be good,

So we could have a name, number and if they cover both models along with feedback or 5star review system

I'll see what Geo etc makes of it

Gary

i found moneysupermarket good i thort they were crap untill i wanted insurence im with perfourmance direct good deal to im 19with 1yrs ncb 2600

thats not that good :p , mine was around £900 when i was 19 with1yrs ncb

swinton insurance 08451684422 got my v with them started off at 753 soon has i fitted alarm it come down to 553 :(

22 with 3 years ncb

now that is good :D

i think an email should be sent out to all new member with a short list of insurers. as thread comes up at least 2/3times a month... and no one ends up bothering to answer, becouse if they done a super quick search they would come up with about a million results!

i found moneysupermarket good i thort they were crap untill i wanted insurence im with perfourmance direct good deal to im 19with 1yrs ncb 2600

2600?? thats alot, have you tried getting a quote from adrian flux im the same as you and its 1700 i spose im a girl makes it cheaper but surely it would be cheaper then that :/

good news guys my tesco old insurence wouldnt give my new isurer my 1 yrs ncb as i owed them cash for ending early so i said ill pay them the 90 pound and they said you were close to your 2yrs ncb so we will give you 2 yrs ncb for your new policy from perfourmance direct so its gone from 2600 to 2000 :( im on my sisters name but i build my own ncb up to couldnt get full comp on from anyone with 1yrs ncb so im tpft