Spending money already

Hi Guys Just ordered some Tein Suspension Super Street Damper Kit + Pillowball Uppermounts

This should sort out the handling!

2587ss1.jpg

Will get some pics up when i get them fitted.

Next, uprated discs + pads.

Also Whats the optimum level i should lower it by to get a good compramise between looks and handling, am running 14s.

Cheers

Nick

good lad, didnt buy em brand new did you? can get em from the auctions for around 400 quid, need to wait a while but its half what you pay full price, and is as good as :)

good work mate, get pics when she's slammed.

ecksjay Posted Today, 11:03 PM

good lad, didnt buy em brand new did you? can get em from the auctions for around 400 quid, need to wait a while but its half what you pay full price, and is as good as smile.gif

good work mate, get pics when she's slammed.

Yeah Did buy em brand new, but never mind hey!! :) costing me £800 with vat and delivery included from camskill.

Was gonna wait and get some used ones but im too inpatient for my own good sometimes!

Just cant wait to get them, then fit them.

ah right fair play mate, there's some type flex's on there atm, could prob get em for around 500 quid i think, aint looked for a while..

ah well eh! you do have to be patient, i waited bloody 8 months but it paid off eventually :)

Wow 8 months, thats a long time!! But like you say it does pay off in the end.

When My Rallye Got written off, i was driving a 1.1l fiesta for near on a year so have saved some money, now ive got the starlet, i just wanna get modding and spending money on it ASAP :)

gaz Posted Today, 12:06 AM

thats a great start mate, whats next?

Next will probably be some good tyres and uprated set of discs and pads with some braided hoses.

then will concentrate on the engine after that.

DaMaGe Posted Today, 08:47 AM

Nice one ! When it comes to suspensions ... new is always best with these things. I just bought a new set for mine and it cost me an 2 arms and a leg loool

Yeah Atleast i know everythings going to be in working order and not leaking or bent! :)

oooo they are v sweet dude did you get the edfc (like me because i'm a lazy git) think i've still got the e mail from tein to for fittin instructions because mine came with jap 1s lol, if you want to have a look that is to prep your self, o plus i slammed mine on 15s leaving bout a .20p gap all round the arch

tinman Posted Today, 06:15 PM

oooo they are v sweet dude did you get the edfc (like me because i'm a lazy git) think i've still got the e mail from tein to for fittin instructions because mine came with jap 1s lol, if you want to have a look that is to prep your self, o plus i slammed mine on 15s leaving bout a .20p gap all round the arch

Hi mate nah didint get the edfc, will have to adjust them the old fashioned way :)

If you could email me a copy of the fitting manual from tein that would be really great, if you still have it.

Suspension arrived today, looks well nice.

am going to try and fit it saturday

will get some pics of it tomorrow unfitted them some saturday fitted

tinman Posted Aug 22 2006, 07:57 PM

no probs dude, it helps because i'm sure there'll send you the jap 1s to lol

Yeah the instructions are in japanese, lol

You get loads of stickers in the box aswell :)