any 1 help ???

ive got a glanza mod`s

hybrid turbo ,exhaust and dump valve , when driveing the car it feels like its pulling back dosent feel like

my other gt`s, its not pulling much at all. If you stick your foot down its dead laggy 2 4grand revs

then stars backfiring , an same in every gear its got no guts at all the

if you play with the revs you can get a bit more out of it

my mate thinks its hitting fule cut when it dose this , as i said its 2 laggy there is no way its getting 0.9 psi

2 get fule cut i have had a few of these and gt`s standerd an they have never been as slow as this and with

my hybrid on it should be quicker not slower

any help people plz

any 1 help ???

ive got a glanza mod`s

hybrid turbo ,exhaust and dump valve , when driveing the car it feels like its pulling back dosent feel like

my other gt`s, its not pulling much at all. If you stick your foot down its dead laggy 2 4grand revs

then stars backfiring , an same in every gear its got no guts at all the

if you play with the revs you can get a bit more out of it

my mate thinks its hitting fule cut when it dose this , as i said its 2 laggy there is no way its getting 0.9 psi

2 get fule cut i have had a few of these and gt`s standerd an they have never been as slow as this and with

my hybrid on it should be quicker not slower

any help people plz

Try to post in the right section mate,

have you tried a search for similar problems,

Also do you have a boost gauge, what you boosting at?

Gary

firstly your in the wrong section dude lol

secondly what boost you running at. cause if your on standard management or have no fcd etc it may be hitting fuel cut. fuel cut kicks in at 0.75 bar of boost and is there to protect the engine

if you have a standard actuator id reccomend buying an uprated one along with a boost gauge so you can properly and accuratly monitor your boost then adjust your boost to 0.65 bar at most till you get rid of the fuel cut problem

other than that it could be a spark plug/ht lead problem so if you have some cash get some magnecore 8mm leads and some good plugs and see if that sorts the problem

hope this helps

Try to post in the right section mate,

have you tried a search for similar problems,

Also do you have a boost gauge, what you boosting at?

Gary

no mate guna fit a gauge 2moz pal

i got it as a rollin shell i had a engine out ov a damage gt witch was running

but never drove it , i took it out fitted a hybrid and fitted it to the other car .

I took it out 2 night an thats what it keeps doing , ive just sold a mk1 gt and that

had a pull 2 it the hit fule cut ,but this just hasent its flat then a backfire

no mate guna fit a gauge 2moz pal

i got it as a rollin shell i had a engine out ov a damage gt witch was running

but never drove it , i took it out fitted a hybrid and fitted it to the other car .

I took it out 2 night an thats what it keeps doing , ive just sold a mk1 gt and that

had a pull 2 it the hit fule cut ,but this just hasent its flat then a backfire

Did you check compression on each cylinder? Might be engine issue or ECU or plugs or turbo or actuator or boost or fuel cut or ..... Can be anything really.

That's the thing when fitting another engine, unless its guaranteed otherwise always expect something after fitting.

Put it back to standard and see how it goes. :(

yeah good point by wallace actually

if your running a hybrid on a standard set up then it will be running ean as hell

have you not got any stage one mods to support the hybrid???

its reccomended to have an adjustable actuator and boostgauge as well as other bits and bobs to support these. I've done all stage one mods before fitting a hybrid. i got the cooling, ignition, management etc all set up before running extra power cause it saves all the problems when i come around to putting the hybrid on

things like walbro uprated fuel pump, magnecore 8mm leads, relocated air filter to front grill, HDI front mount intercooler, blitz access ECU, NGK iridium grade 8 spark plugs, hks actuator, race tech boost gauge think I've gorgotton something

anyway my point is if your running a hybrid on standard set up its going to cause you pronlems dude

id put it back to standard and try it if that doesnt work try a compression test

oh yeah is there an engine management light on when this spitting and mis firing happens??? if so get it on a diagnostic and see if a fault code comes up. if so it will point you to whats wrong lol