98-99 rear Glanza lights?

i prefer the standard look as far as lights are concerned, certainly on black glanza's anyway, the later spec lights just look silly on them, they stand out FAR too much. Look nicer on the silver/white ones but even then they're just a bit too much like lexarse lights aint they... :)

Have to say they look good on RED tho

e9a460be.jpg

The ones from fensport are the full units so expect to pay around £155 including postage.

It would be better to order from Toyota Direct!

You can get either just the lenses or the full units (£100-£110 odd) with the lenses being around half the price!

Peace Out

Joz

Have to say they look good on RED though

e9a460be.jpg

The ones from fensport are the full units so expect to pay around £155 including postage.

It would be better to order from Toyota Direct!

You can get either just the lenses or the full units (£1000-£110 odd) with the lenses being around half the price!

Peace Out

Joz

I agree they look really good :)

£1000-£100 lol is that per corner?

yes they will liquid ice

sound boys. i aint got a problem with the old boys on there at the mo. but the newer style ones look pretty sweet on the silver and whites glanza's like you said ecksjay, but who knows what ill do yet was just curious wheather theyd fit or not.

Ri