Indicators Don't Work

Hey guys,

After fiddling with wire when fitting my boost controller a while ago, my indicators stopped working including hazard lights.

I had a look over all the wires I touched to see if anything looked wrong, but it all looked fine to me. I checked the usual fuses too but nothing was blown. I've also tried two different hazard light switches, but no joy.

Can anybody else suggest what else to check? Do any of the relays control the indicators? Indicator stalks maybe??

Everything else on the car is in perfect working order.

Many thanks.

did you pull the plug out of the back of the hazard button and remember to but it back in? same thing happened to me the indicators wouldnt come on and i checked over everything ended up i never pluged the hazard button back in

i wouldnt imagine the relays would affect the indicators. i would try the indicator stalks with a multimeter.

if it was caused when fiddling with the boost controller im guessing its an ebc. can you cut the power from that and then try the indicators?

I have been doing, it's dangerous! MOT time soon so I need to pull my finger out and fix it.

I think my brother has a multimetre buddy, I'll ask him when I see him. Does this tell me if theres any power going through the wires?