welcome mate, your car is very special.

il be sending a pm your way soon :thumbsup:

how did you find the site?

Thanks men..

by the way: I was asking Riko what are good sites for starlets and he tell me this one and i like it very much... i was on others sites but never post..

cool mate, il open up a tercel section for your ride as we share so much in comon.

id love to import a jdm three door like yours and graft a gt turbo front end onto it.

here in PR we have 2 doors and 4 doors not much JDM stuff image that we dont have starlets i have My tercel wannabe starlet with a proyect that here in PR es very common but in other places are like holly shit is that real lol... like the 2zz swap.. they fit that engine to tercel, paseo, echo, yaris, 97corolla, scions,, and you know... but for now i am saving some money to buy some handling things like strut bars rear disk sway bars and another things... here in PR that is like a waist of money they always go to the engine more HP better lol.... thanks for the section i would like to be like Paseo and Tercels..

Ahhhh i see, Thanks =] so what engine do they share? 4efe?

my car is a 4gen tercel the engine is a 3ee a 12 valve lol in the paseo we have a 5efe same as the 5gen tercel... i have the 5efe head and my block is nearly the same they fit... but i want the 4efe pistons but here in PR we dont find that pistons... =[ i want that pistons but with 1mm bigger you know lol

by the way here is a video i make from a forum of tercel that is call tercel online is a tribute