Please Help Me !

Im being stupid i think !! and i know alot of people will hate me haha!!

As i cannot get insurance on a Glanza until im 25 Apparently or something Stupid like that (Even though i can get insured on my dad's GTR When im 21 !!!!! Work that out), I've Been considering and looking for a GT Turbo instead, BUT for some unknown reason im starting to think i want a 106 GTI Instead and just wait until i can get insured on a Glanza V, :)

But i don't understand myself because i absulotely Detest French car's i hate them with a passion, But i really feel like a GTI for some reason :p

Im being stupid i think !! and i know alot of people will hate me haha!!

As i cannot get insurance on a Glanza until im 25 Apparently or something Stupid like that (Even though i can get insured on my dad's GTR When im 21 !!!!! Work that out), I've Been considering and looking for a GT Turbo instead, BUT for some unknown reason im starting to think i want a 106 GTI Instead and just wait until i can get insured on a Glanza V, :)

But i don't understand myself because i absulotely Detest French car's i hate them with a passion, But i really feel like a GTI for some reason :p

106 gti's are great cars!! obviously not as quick or tunable as glanza's but they'l keep up with most other hot hatches!

i've had a lot of hot hatches & the handling of the 106 gti is second only to the clio williams!

the engines are strong on the 106 but watch the boxes as they're a common fault.

get one with leather too!

I've been looking at 1 at the moment with leather interior, it's black and i just got a vision lowering it 60mm, and Aluminious Green Alloy's Hmmm lol!, i think it's because my mate has a quicksilver that he did a GTI conversion in, and it fly's it tops out at 143mph on SatNav, I just would rather be in a crash in a Starlet then a 106 lol I THINK

I've tried sky insurance, adrian flux, Elephant, One my dad is with, and few other import insurance companys and every time they've said i have to be 25 before they will even touch me :S, Happy bday for then by the way lol!

Actually I also considered to buy a 106 Gti, when I was still doubting whether to buy an EK4 Civic/Glanza. Did some research on the car and found out that a lot of people where having a lot of problems with them (surprise, surprise) and when everything was actually working, the gearbox was quite shitty apparently. So the 106 Gti got scrapped of the list quite quickly, but on the other hand if that's easier for you to get, I suppose when everything works they're pretty good cars, handling will probably be really good. Don't see how it could be easier to insure a 106 Gti though, seems to be just as much as a 'relatively-cheap-fast-car-for-young-people-to-crash-into-a-tree-with' as a Glanza or a Civic or whatever, but then again I don't live in the UK so I don't know exactly how everything's sorted there with insurances.

I owned a saxo vts for a couple of months. It's not a 106 gti, but very similar and might as well be. I actually liked it! 48k, 1 owner, standard. so it was one in pretty good shape and it drove nice. But, its still a pug/citroen at the end of the day. Doesnt matter how fast, how nice they are. there still french and thats how everyone see's them.

A 156bhp gorgeous saxo vts is up for sale atm, I really like it but it'll never be as fast as a tuned glanza. ''My vts will kill your civic vtec'' - ''erggh, but its a saxo mate''. you know how it goes!

you will get insurance on a glanza! do not result to french!

im 19 gota glanza v im on my sisters name shes 26 i got insurence for 2000pound 2years nbc i went on compair the market and i sealed the deal with perfourmance direct any probs just post up i tryed to get insurence on my on that wont happen mate