Medstone Christmas Special... (xvii), 18/12/9 + Bluewater Cruise

Hi all!

Right as above there is going to be a meadston meet next week or so as a christmas special!

I thought itd be a good idea to post it up in here as im sure not all member check each individual region for meets!!

I have today got this agreed and I will be doing a full page review in Japanese Performance Magazine for the event!

I am leaving all the pictures to Rob and my mate mike as i cba and will let them get on with it lol but i will be doing all the text for the event so dont get scared if i come and ask you some questions about your car and do a mini interview! lol

We should also have some proper broncolour lighting arranged and will be getting some top quality snaps!

So the more who attend the better it will be :thumbsup: and please try and make sure your cars will all be nice and clean! ( like i know they will be ;) )

Look forward to seeing as many of you down there as possible!

If you would like to add your name to the attending list, please follow the below link!

****Click Here To Add Your Name****

Cheers

Simon

P.S Please be carfeull of the gear thats going to be used, in total the gear will have cost in excess of £10k without the lights. Also the hired Broncolour lighting, if avaliable, costs £3.5k so please be carefull and try not to knock it over etc ;) lol.

Im not whinging its just we will be in alot of shite if this gets damaged ;) lol.

Many Thanks

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's brilliant mate, good on you for getting this sorted.

I'm sure people will have respect for the lights as they would for £10k of their own property. Never had any issues with anyone at Medstone, I very much doubt it's worth worrying about mate.

Great job on that though!

Now we'll just have to make sure it doesn't rain!

Cheers,

And nah ive never had any issues down there either, everyone is a nice bunch but just wanted to make it clear hehe!

And yep lets hope the weather is good! or we shall have to try and stay in bluewater for aslong as poss before getting kicked out.. the lighting is crap in there though :thumbsup:

cheers

Put the effort it, it may just pay off! I have a set out a brief with Chris and will be looking to put in 12 pictures. The ones that impress me the most will get selected and put forward!

And no worries lew, next time :thumbsup: lol

Si

who ever said i was paying someone to clean it ;), a fellow member will hehe.

What time are you going to be down there si?

chanelle x

oi oi! i know ive not been on in ages but blates some UKSC love / sexual favours going on here aha! :thumbsup: lol

and honestly i dont know yet!

I will sort it out with rob and my mate and post it up.

If the weather is good id rather get them taken out the front of bluewater (not inside) or straight at medstone.. medstone probs being the better option...

Si

I think you could be right rick hence why I mentioned about the gear... But I hope everyone will be alright.. I know all the people who normally come down are sound

Anyhows you've been warned by rick so if you are a cunt, please don't turn up as I / we won't entertain you lol and rick is very good at making you feel like an idiot lol

much love :thumbsup:

as long as its the regular lot itll be ok.

i just really dont think a load of noobs from the other site turning up and coming in their pants over a mag shoot.

it would be gay if the old bill come and move us on because people are being loud and cockish.

the list is already at 25 or something.

medstone meets have ALWAYS been 10 or less cars. i just really dont want our venue being messed up for future meets by a load of twats turning up hoping to get a picture taken, as they all wont come next time. you can put money on that.

^ ;) god knows who had one of them ;) lol.. its not my old one is it?? LOL

infact...... did i see that ricko has one of these kicking about??

;)

He has to cough up the money first though :thumbsup: