Medstone Christmas Special... (xvii), 18/12/9 + Bluewater Cruise

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all got blown out of proportion now guys, can everyone tone it down please. Points have been made but we need to remember that this is an open club and people are still more than welcome to attend.

As always it won't be appreciated if people are doing things as previously stated, like burnouts/drag racing or generally being complete idiots.

Anyone who doesn't have the intention of getting us banned from holding our meets there is welcome to attend.

Im gonna be there

I only joined just over a month ago.

Chanelle you will be there as you have one of the best looking cars on the site.

cheers hun :p

think i may have to pop along to this 1 :p

Your more than welcome to convoy with us, the 'noobs' ryan. We will be leaving at about 5pm, pm me if you wanted to :D

Are you going to be taking the evo?

chanelle x

Chanelle what time you think that you will be at the a2 service station?

Yo G man. Is this the bp garage? If so will probably be about 6.30, but i will give you a text when were near. xx

to be honest he will be gagging to come with me if i tell him, so he will probs come along :p i jus wanna see that side exit on curts car gna be sweet

Haha you will prob see that on his car in like 2years time lol, trust me you will be waiting a while. We are going to do a few stops as were meeting up with a few people on the way if thats cool.

I reckon someone is going to get there and wish they had a starlet again lol

chanelle x

I dont want a load of people turning up, being dicks and ruining it for us locals who are there come rain or shine, regardless of magazine shoots. im not trying to be elitist. but why should a load of people who never go to the meet come along just because of a magazine? the medstone meets are not a "cruise", they are meets for a group of friends. now everyone who goes regularly will know im the first person to welcome new people, so its not about outsiders coming along. i just really dont want it turning into something that will require police attention.

if someone acts like a prick, the security guards will kick us out and we wont be allowed back again, and that would be really, really shit.

I gota say I well agree with Rick

Providing the people that turn up for the meets are genuine nice people we'll welcome them with open arm (literally) :p

But to be honest since this thread started up I've been holding back on puting notes on starlets and trying to get there owners to join up

(yeah i go a bit ott with this thing sometimes)

I've started to think theres a lot of wankers out their (in general) and a lot of inconciderate nasty people.

I feel lucky that all the people with Starlets I've met / bumped into / seen / follow / talked to and given out my number to... are nice people

But a fairly knackered old starlet is pretty much pennys noadays and any pikey with a half decent job, a need for speed and enough luck not to have bent over and raped by the cops for being a prick, can get hold of one quite easily as everyone on here is probably aware.

If their 1.0 clio/corsa/saxo etc gets obliterated by a starlet all they've got to do is type in GT, Glanza or Starlet on the net to be able to pick up a fairly cheap 1 the next day

As Rick said Medstones always been pretty tight in terms of the same 10 or so people nearly always turn up (even if it does piss it down or they've sold their starlets)

We've had people come and go over the year and a bit of having these meets, but if one of the above chavs got wind (from here or TGGT) of their being a 'Starlet meet down dockside mush' and they did come down clad in their burbery tracksuit, burning rubber and donuting around every lampost in the carpark they saw

*Chatham is where chav's or at least the term and the catogorization came from*

...Medstone would be gone

And ruined for all of us and future nice friendly Starlet enthusiasts like us, that decide they want to spend an evening with friends talking to someone who understands being a Starlet enthusiast

As oppose to the typical chavy wanker that wants to be like Vin Diesel or Paul Walker and spends their time ragging the s*** out of a car, round a carpark in pathetic attempts to impress people, dumping everywhere, pulling handbrake turns / donuts and all the rest of that rubbish all the while being lit up like a christmas tree by some gay neons...

So i see 100% where Ricks coming from and I'm with him all the way

We've had cops drive through the carpark and see us all parked up talking in groups, taking photos and looking at each others cars and because these are static meets we're causing no trouble we're not questioned at all.

(The trip to bluewater for some more banter, pictures and a little drive is not a new thing really as we did it last year for the fact: ITS F***ING FREEZING! In these winter months and undercover in Bluewater is much warmer :D)

And in all honest the drive has been a little fast paced for me as I'm a rather paranoid driver and like to stick at a nice cruising speed, due to the fact I love my car so much and I couldn't afford to have points on my lisence as I then wouldn't be able to afford to keep it...

So, Drive it like you stole it, thats right, calmly and not drawing overly large amounts of attension to yourself...

As far as this topic goes in MY OPINION, I don't mind who turns up to Medstone prividing their friendly enough to talk to me and everyone else,

and doesn't cause a disruption which could even remotely end with us being asked to move on.

Sorry for the rediculously massive essay and sorry if I'm getting all high and mighty with it but I do love setting up and having these meets,

And feel free to come along to Medstone if your not a prick :(

:)

x

@ Rick -

I thought being TC far surpasses being elitist :p

Round of applause for Jag Peps "clap clap clap" (not sarcastic)

very nicely put i must say spoken like a true member of the Ep Brethren lol

In North London their aint many starlet and the ones that are about are normally NAs and driven but old people with no love for their cars and the 1 or 2 Vs and GTs that you do see are gone before they have come of in a puff of tyre smoke and dumping buy some antisocial yobo that dont have a clue about the great car their driving!

It was nice to be so welcome at my 1st meet i mean if never had so much in common with total strangers lol I've never seen so many Starbos it was great and i had allot of fun Chan and Jag will tell ya lol would hate it all to be ruind by "chav's" (new word for me guys lol) after my first great experience