Any Demand For Reconditioned Ct9 Units?

just seeing if there is much demand for standard reconditioned ct9 units. i know there are loads of hybrids for sale but i know sometimes people can just want a stock replacement.

as far as im aware there aint anyone selling them on here right? if im stepping on the toes of traders thats fair enough.

obviously they will be rebuilt to perfect standard

just an idea at the moment as im seeing quite a lot of smoky ct9s for sale on here ebay and tgtt that could easily be brought back to life and put to good use.

obviously due to the labour and cost of parts they are not gonna be mega cheap. maybe circa £300ish

whats peoples views? would you rather just take the risk on a second hand one for cheaper? would you rather just get a hybrid for the extra money ect?

i think youve answered it yourself mate.

for the extra £££ people will buy a hybrid, or just get a second hand one for £60 or £70 instead.

i know id put up the extra and just get a hybrid

i think youve answered it yourself mate.

for the extra £££ people will buy a hybrid, or just get a second hand one for £60 or £70 instead.

i know id put up the extra and just get a hybrid

yes some people will, but others wont, im trying to get a broad view.

i know for sure i wouldnt bother with a second hand one.