**best Servicing Products To Use On Glanza**

I wanted to ask what is the best oil, spark plugs and etc... to use for my glanza as i am going to change the timing belt, oil filter and give it a full service. Also any other ideas to what i can service on the car and what product to use

cheers

Hi mate,

I would say genuine toyota parts would be your best bet,

toyota supply a 5 litre bottle of 10w40 motor oil

For gearbox oil it will be 75w90 unless its fitted with a factory/aftermarket LSD,

Genuine denso spark plugs are also worth getting

Also a genuine oil filter,

Depending on how big a service you are doing there will be things like,

Fuel filter

Coolant

Timing belt kit

Brake fluid

And inspection of distributor cap and rotor arm as they can become worn over time and often get ignored.

They would be the main items unless you are looking for anything else

Hope this helps

Gary

FYI Toyota do not make parts, they will be supplied by the same companies that suppy Solid and Blueprint, save your money. NGK plugs are also better

and cheaper

Click

For whose information?

I know toyota don't make parts that's why I said supply and not make

I agree with G, and in my opinion toyota genuine parts are far superior to blueprint etc,

I am just trying to get the lad the best parts for money,

Also I have never had a toyota part that doesn't fit where as I've had loads of blueprint brakes etc that are wrong and don't fit

Gary

Personally,

fuel filter/thermostat/seals etc from toyota

every other part is avaliable from motor factors NGK,ADL etc etc.....headgasket kits i`d only buy from toyota or federal-mogul (payen) and belts i`d buy gates (i belive toyota themselves use these guys now?)

• 4 weeks later...

There is only one thing that should go into an engine and thats oil thats what it was designed for lol

all this shit about engine flush is just to get you to spend more money cause they think you are flush :) i thort that was funny anyway lol

^^ :) years ago they used diesel but fuck puting that in my engine eather lol my old glanza i had, i think the oil had never been change in its life it looked like porage lol so i give it about three oil changes and it ended up the same colour as treacle instead of black cole lol