South Wales Meet 4

My bad Alex lol I just upped the brightness, reduced shadow and blanked the plates..Did you get any more with my car in? If so, is there any chance you could email them to me or something? :p

The next meet will be a lot better when the weather is nicer! I vote Cardiff lol :p

lukerobz I was looking forward to seeing your TD04'd GT too :p

It's Andy by the way Amjad :p

Anywhere with lights would work natural or artificial for more absolving photographs.

I will have a root about for more photos of your car and email tham to you, however I don't think that they're all in focus which is why they haven't been posted. The best shots I got were from following on the move unfortunately. If/when I come again with Dave I'll be a little more prepared. ;)

Guest ep82_girl
It's Andy by the way Amjad :p

Anywhere with lights would work natural or artificial for more absolving photographs.

I will have a root about for more photos of your car and email tham to you, however I don't think that they're all in focus which is why they haven't been posted. The best shots I got were from following on the move unfortunately. If/when I come again with Dave I'll be a little more prepared. :p

you better b :p lol we wanna tripod , fully zoom, massive flash, you gotta b on the floor up a tree doing all angles lol!!!

DAVE do not bring him unless he has every camera bit availale :p lol

xxx