South Wales Meet 4

Hi all! I'm new to this forum, however not an owner. Came down to the meet today in daveEP82's white Starlet. Had a good time, took some photographs and hopefully posting them in the correct place!

Unfortunately I can't control the weather, otherwise it would have been a nice sunny day! :p

DSC01279.jpg

DSC01284.jpg

DSC012881.jpg

DSC012901.jpg

DSC012951.jpg

DSC012961.jpg

DSC01297.jpg

DSC012981.jpg

DSC01299.jpg

DSC013001.jpg

DSC01302.jpg

DSC013071.jpg

DSC01318.jpg

DSC013201.jpg

DSC013222.jpg

Nice piccys guys :p

Bit of a crappy turn out and the weather wernt the best but oh well.

Sorry I couldnt make it I kinda had a late night and slept until 5pm :D:p

I will make more of an effort when the GT is back out I promise :)

awesome pics didnt know you had taken so many :p

we defo goto meet again maybe in feb some time if you guys and girls wanto :p

would of been better if organiser did show but ow well we still found a civic that wanted to race lol and had a good day in general lol

good job i had a rough idea of the area it had changed a little but not too much loland i think we should meet somwhere bigger next time like a city cardiff or a large town lol

Thanks for the photograph comments guys!

They had already been edited on photoshop Amjad :p , trust me there were MANY more photo's, but only chose the best ones to edit and post. (For future ref. want me to scrub out the reg plates before posting?)

Will have to find somewhere with a bit of lighting for you all next time!

Guest ep82_girl

luke was in bloody cheshire!!! :p

thanks for the pics hunni there really good :p

yeah need another one soon as a few people didnt make it due to cars being off the road.

i wonder what happened to that 'animal of a civic' that flew past us at amazing speed :p wonder if we will ever see him again lol.

anyway hope another is organised soon

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
Thanks for the photograph comments guys!

They had already been edited on photoshop Amjad :p , trust me there were MANY more photo's, but only chose the best ones to edit and post. (For future ref. want me to scrub out the reg plates before posting?)

Will have to find somewhere with a bit of lighting for you all next time!

yeah hunni think most people do remove the number plates :p awesum pics though :p

xxx

yes shame the organizer didnt show it would of been abit of a better turn out :p lol i wanted to have a look at a td04 :p

i feel like a cunt soz dude ill cm next time and you can take the td04 for a blast ass a sory from me hahah

My bad Alex lol I just upped the brightness, reduced shadow and blanked the plates..Did you get any more with my car in? If so, is there any chance you could email them to me or something? :p

The next meet will be a lot better when the weather is nicer! I vote Cardiff lol :p

lukerobz I was looking forward to seeing your TD04'd GT too :p