Hey Guys Fancey A South Wales Meet 5?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl

maybe barry aint to good as like owain said alot of cops down there and also its not fair on da rob we need it around brecon agen in the middle for everyone so everyone can attend :thumbsup:

sure people wouldnt mind attending brecon again :thumbsup:

xxx

Guest ep82_girl

think we should all meet in brecon again where its in the middle and fair for everyone :wacko:

sure we can find nice places up there for some photos to

(seeing you've just spent some money tidying yours up luke :D )

xxx

Guest ep82_girl
wel who eva wants 2 get a place sorted ill try a best 2 atend but if its like agees away then probz wnt wna come but get somewer sorted and let us know

brecon is cool but like i said in the above post you need somehwere easy to find and with parking for everybody where we wont get moved on

xx

brecon is cool but like i said in the above post you need somehwere easy to find and with parking for everybody where we wont get moved on

xx

i know that i know down the road there use to be an abandoned building i will see if its still there and see if i can find a post code for it as a meet point if thats where we are meeting ok otherwise only other place is brecon town its self lol

• 2 weeks later...