Gtspecb Hybrid

WOW!~ just got it fitted and it is soo much more responsive than my previous G spec hybrid at only .7 bar. would recomend this unit to anyone and great service from enzo.

thanks a lot dude sorted me out big time!!!!!!!!

Great News!!!! :wub: Is this the td12 or just a hybrid??? Im thinking i will go td12 but not too sure yet.

Jason :(

no mate its the new version of the gt spec. this is mental on my car at only.7 bar m8its hard getting traction in my car never mind a kit car. id seriousley have a think about it jason

Hmmmmmmm. Was going to go TD04 but decided to downgrade to the td12, now i may go gt spec :wub:

I think i may have to have a chat with Enzo once the buggy is up and running..........

Anyway, back on topic...........great news and well done enzo once again! :(

Just to add to this, I finally got around to getting mine mapped and this turbo with proper mapping to a bar is a serious weapon.

Jason, believe me in a buggy if you got the supporting mods and decent mapping done you can get 200bhp, believe me that's more than enough in a Starlet let alone that thing you have!

do you have the spec b too bildo?

jason- i think when you have the buggy running the standard ct9 your going to have problems puting the power down. id worry about upgrading maybe a year down the line

Thats the plan :wub: Won't be going for a upgrade any time soon but good to start the research now!