helloooooo and wecome 2 the club :lol:

what car do you have?

Anup

ha ha sorry i know it was a bit weak for a hello post lol

ive a 1998 glanza v ,first glanza ive owned and am really liking it if im honest,had kloads of fast cars esp jap machines evos,subs,skylines,180sx,200sx,silvias,ae86's sorta done most of it and just sold a lovely red over black ae86 and took the glanza as a trade in,and to be honest its really surpirsed me in every sence.

love the wee machine :thumbsup:

glanza6.jpg

glanzainterior.jpg

glanza2.jpg

glanza4.jpg

Very nice mate,

Whats the spec on it?

Gary

at the min it has

fmic

hks hi power exhaust

hks act (yet to fit it)

hks fcd

down pipe

walbro fuel pump

tein springs

blitz sbc

blitz tt

good going wee motor really is and good laught also ,im gonna buy a new turbo for it so ive been looking an tongshybrid ct9 gt spec then get some sorta piggyback i reckon that will be fast enuff for everyday use

Welcome to the forum mate.

Is your a 96 or a 98 spec? I'm guessing 98 but it has 96 rear lights? Looks tidy, I read Jay's post on how immaculate this car is. :lol:

yea the last owner instead of wiring in a fog lamp decided to ditch the 98 spec lights :thumbsup::lol: and use uk spec ones so he could easily switch on the fog lamp and have no external fog lamp lol wish he hadda kept the 98 lights if im honest lol

yea sits aclean wee car and i do try my best with my cars and keep them mint,all the engine bay is getting detailed at the min when i habve the time the rear arches are getting all painted inside and stuff like that i love to keep my cars mint

they are the 96 glanza rear lights as the uk ones have a reverse light in them :lol:

front lip would set the front of nice :thumbsup:

aaaaa i see said the blind man !!!!

yea man it would id like to do that but one thing at a time ive not got buckets of money to thow at this car ,houses are more important lol :lol:

just a question....how does it compare to your other fast cars you've owned? (speed wise)

Anup

good question,am well if i were to compair it to my evo 6 ,the evo would have ate it alive it was 375hp/352tq ,on a back raod the subs and evos are the masters. its so hard to say because its does pack some punch and my glanza is pretty much standard ,ok theres a few bits and bobs but nothing that mad done to it ....the biggest thing with them is the grip even know mine has an lsd its still hard enuff to get the power down and thats always a problem in a fwd car. the 4wd stuff you just plant it and steer ...rwd is again totally different ...far far better crack than anything esp something with power like a 300hp 180sx or something like that...though they are a complete licence looser

the glanza is easy enuff on fuel,easy on tax and good laugh to drive but the best thing i love about it is the surprise factor ...because still soo many people have no idea what they are which i love esp when you get a run with the good old business man in is 130hp derv lol