Mates Huge Mistake

yeh we can all learn from this dude

i can honestly say i never speed through town or 30-50 areas etc cause my mate hit a girl in town a few years ago nearly killed her. luckily he was doing the limit and there was a cop car following him who saw the whole thing so they said it wasnt his fault but the girl fell badly and was badly injured. but still makes you think even giving it a bit of pasty on the motoways and carriageways you still never know when someones about do you

sorry to here that for your mate how he hold up

i used to drive fast till 2 or so year ago i got knocked down by a drunk driver drove on to the foot path i haven't been right scienc get shacks alot on my left and my speeling is all over the place and speach is a bit slow also have tad memroy lost

oh my god! My thoughts to both families, the elderly lady has passed away and nothing can be changed as it is too late:( though i can imagine her family cursing your mate lets hope all goes well for the child and your mate doesn't get death by dangerous driving sentance.

hope so too bud, well the child is ok and i believe she is out of hospital.not going to bring her grn back but at least she still has a life. i havnt spoke about the accident to my mate yet cause obviously its a bad time for him but as its over a week now since its happened i might have a chat to him and see whats going on. il keep the thread updated when i find out