JAG Autofest 2006 Ballymena NI Report

27th August 2006, Ballymena showgrounds, JAG Autofest 2006 show. Me and my wee bro toured up to this today to represent UKSC and his fiat sites. We were there kinda with the Motorsport and Spares shop cars (where we get alot of our goodies, many thanks go out to them for gettin us into the show and shine section). Once the rain buggered off at about 1pm it was a good day and not a bad turnout despite the rain. There was the usual assortment of modded cars (u all know the drill), so i was quite pleased that our 2 cars got a few looks and some nice comments considerin we didnt even clean off the rain water lol!!! I was there to show, couldnt be arsed with shine lol! Amongst the crowd of petrol enthusiasts i encountered 2 other rather shady characters lurking arond the proceedings, namely TTEStarlet (Ryan) and the GTT Guru, a certain JayStar!!!!! Took some pics of the more interesting stuff for yous, including any starlets i could find. Enjoy.

My car and my bro's seicento with his factory alloys back on :D:D he had a puncture so just took em all off as they were wreckin the skirts lol.

DSCN0325.jpg

Some of the MotorSport and Spares cars.

DSCN0326.jpg

An extremely impressive GTT that had a photoalbum detaiing its rebuild.

DSCN0327.jpg

And its speclist.

DSCN0328.jpg

Saw this at JapHeaven too. Nice kit.

DSCN0329.jpg

Twincams baby!

DSCN0330.jpg

There was quite a large starlet turnout, i believe Jay knows them so direct any questions to him :D

DSCN0331.jpg

DSCN0332.jpg

DSCN0333.jpg

DSCN0334.jpg

DSCN0335.jpg

DSCN0336.jpg

I believe yous have seen this before...

DSCN0337.jpg

DSCN0338.jpg

These are big american cars that u can hire from a company in Larne where i live, a transam a General Lee and a Ford Gran Tourino.

DSCN0339.jpg

And this is for all u mainland folks, this is how u build sports cars NI style baby!!! TAKE NOTES!!!!! :p

DSCN0340.jpg

Phil.

The rims are enkies dude, I've seen that kit on here but for the life of me i cant remember wot is called :D As for the silver 'thing' your right mate, its not good, and to make it worse its in AWFUL condition, the passenger side is all scrapped etc and i think it was ike that when i saw it MONTHS ago at JapHeaven too, not good.

Phil.