Photos Of The Rear Brakes/hubs...

Has anyone got photos of the rear EP91 (etc) hubs, calipers and especially carriers? (not interested in drums)

Also in this photo of a Starlet disc setup onto Tercel conversion, are the black plates standard Starlet, or has the guy made them?

037.jpg

they are the standard ones chap, and I'll get pictures in a minute if I have them

P1000584xx.jpg

I have a caliper and a carrier lying around in the garage so I'll snap pictures of those too ;) - I have a spare axle if you want it

they are the standard ones chap, and I'll get pictures in a minute if I have them

I have a caliper and a carrier lying around in the garage so I'll snap pictures of those too ;) - I have a spare axle if you want it

Cool! If you could take some shots of the caliper / carrier from several angles that would be great!

With luck I might be able to do a rear upgrade.....fingers crossed.

took some pictures. hope they will do. just took some of the caliper aswell

Cheers, much appreciated! ;)

Annoyingly......they are very different to the other Toyota ones I've seen, and my evil plan won't work.

I'm sure I can sort an upgrade for the rear (MOT passing big disc, more powerful handbrake) in the future but it'll be more or less from scratch. ;)