Air Con Issue

Hey All,

Im at a bit of a dilemna at the moment.

I have performed a 1998 glanza conversion into my EP91 non turbo car. Everything has been changed over and everything has been used from the donar half cut.

My problem is that when i went to get my Air con system regassed. Firstly when turning the AC on the cars revs raises (as its suppose to) and you can here the compressor kicking in and staring and then once it starts it stops and the AC light on the dash starts flashing!!!

Any help would be great, im hoping someone in the UK has some idea as to why.....as the weather here in Australia is pretty hot at the momemt, yesterday was 40c....

Cheers

Paul

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I have similar issue , idles up when compressor comes on, then idles down again straight away, rough when stationary, when compressor goes off slightly better then radiator fans come on and it gets worse , the whole car shakes. Can reduce shaking by putting car into neural ( auto transmission ) .

The auto. electrician says there is no power on the idle up VSV idle up valve magnet and vacuum switch valve on the engine fire wall.

Auto electrician says a wiring diagram for the AC amplifier thats under the dashboard inside the car that has wiring colours is what he needs, If anyone has a link to this that would be great.

So far I have found one part blocked fuel injector , trying newish 360's has helped idle with A/C on but still not enough when the radiator fan comes on.