**warning Regarding Glanza On Ph £2750**

dont know what the numbers are unfortunately.

it's a black glanza.

apparantly has fmic & white wheels,that's all i know at the mo

going to look at it on thursday & wondered if anyone had owned it or knew any history? although without the full reg i know that might be difficult.

Thanks in advane :lol:

This is the car/ad in question http://pistonheads.com/sales/1408572.htm

to be quite honest it's a dog!!!

advertised as loads of mods,but only has a front mount & exhaust system.

advertised with white alloy wheels! true! but it only has three!

has been in a crash! dont know if it has been recorded?

i was told the missing wheel (drivers side front)was kerbed from hitting a pot hole in the road,so i thought i'd investigate further by laying on the snow in the dark with my torch lol both driveshafts & gearbox have been replaced,the subframe is bent right in line with the drivers side shaft,so it has been crashed hard enough to fuck the wheel,push the shaft in to the subframe & bending it,the other shaft & box may have been replaced as a precaution? or the impact may have fucked the originals? who knows?

the slam panel directly behind the drivers headlight has the worst repair i have ever seen! further evidence of a crash!

as i expected it pulled viciously to the right when accelerating,so has not been repaired,it has been bodged back together!

somehow has 11 months mot!!? on my way home i thought,i should have took details from the mot as that car would not have passed a genuine mot in my opinion!

£2750 for it aswell!!! dream on sunshine!!! i'd happily take a project glanza but i would have wanted money aswell as the car to take it away!