Had Another Roller Session

went on rollers at monster today. made 122.3 fully standard in the summer. now with my parts on i'm running 162.0 at .6-.7 bar.

gt spec 2 hybrid

tt mani

mm decat

hks actuator

manual bc

mm air filter relo

hks hi power exhaust

think thats it engine wise

just wanted to share my happiness with everyone as its a big improvement

cheers c

yes mine was with a fmic and a badly cracked manifold.

I would of expected more if im honest i made 167bhp on standard ct9 at 0.7bar

there is no way with a cracked mani, on a stock ct9 you made 167bhp at .7bar.

i made just under 170bhp at .7bar on a hybrid (fully set up with fueling), what string got is a bang on result for a hybrid. thats what most hybrids make on stock ecu... so i'm guessing the rollers you were on where way out. sorry mate.

good result string buddy, now go get it mapped at a bar lol

ive got a sps mnaifold that was cracked but i still had it rolling roaded here is the dyno graph. There is nothing wrong with the rollers dane had his starlet set up there and they are the most respected rolling road in the southwest

SL370882.jpg

i personaly dont think you can get that with a 'badly cracked mani'... perhaps running more boost to compansate... but in essance your saying you can run more bhp then hybrids?

no point showing me a graph as i'v allready stated, just might have been putting out high reading to keep customers happy.

do you have a ATW graph?

lol.

Im not saying you can run more bhp on a standard ct9 then a hybrid ct9 but thats what my standard ct9 made im not bothered if you dont believe it bhp is just a number its how it drives on the road is more important.

indeed buddy as long as your happy with it, just kind of anoyed me that you said strings 162bhp was low, when in fact it was far from it.

nevermind it's not my place to judge i'm sure you have a very powerful ct9.

never the less a good result from strings run :lol:

i personaly dont think you can get that with a 'badly cracked mani'... perhaps running more boost to compansate... but in essance your saying you can run more bhp then hybrids?

no point showing me a graph as i'v allready stated, just might have been putting out high reading to keep customers happy.

do you have a ATW graph?

Sorry to disapoint, My V, 0.8 boost, FMIC, EFI pipe HKS filter, exhaustnot decatted, and std manifold, made 151.1bhp,

So brads is about right as he has more done etc.

And i dont know how familiar you are with brands of rolling road etc, but dyno dynamics Rollers cannot be altered to give a higher or lower reading to customers.

and i would say that is a low reading for a hybrid, although on a std topmount etc that would be where the problems are.