Importing A Car From Ireland ?

hi

been looking for a glanza for agez but haven't been able to find one

just by chance found one from ireland which is perfect for me but just wanted to know what i would have to do to get it back to england so can anyone give me idea of what this includes

cheers

Guest cheshireglanza

i have done this all you do is get the car over here get it moted then take mot cert to dvla with irish log book and ask to tax it and register it to the uk theres fixed fee off 54 pound to put it on uk plates cause its over 10 years old then you just need tax it and get your plates on it but make sure you have a uk mot cert before you go dvla to change it over to uk plates :lol:

i have done this all you do is get the car over here get it moted then take mot cert to dvla with irish log book and ask to tax it and register it to the uk theres fixed fee off 54 pound to put it on uk plates cause its over 10 years old then you just need tax it and get your plates on it but make sure you have a uk mot cert before you go dvla to change it over to uk plates :lol:

cheers mate

not as long of a process as i thought , :p