Hi,

A quick question for you guy's.

Currantly my Glanza as the following Engine mods - Front Mount Intercooler, Cat-Back 2 1/2" Exhuast, and i have just bought and recieved from Road Runner the Uprated Mani and Seperated Down Pipe (which i have to say look the Dog's ...........) anyway, i am worried about the fueling.

I have tried the FSE PBV way, and to be honest the FSE is shite, absolutely terrible.

so i am either considering -

1. a Sard or Weber Fuel Reg, with possible bigger injectors and uprated Fuel Pump. (quite a rough way, i think)

2. Greddy E-manage

3. or a Apexi SAFC

I hav'nt fitted the Mani or Down pipe yet as like a said i don't want to run the risk of running lean.

What would you guys suggest is the best route?

Cheers

Tony

Put the boost to 1.1 with the following mods. HKS actuator is a must so boost will be steady ! HKS Fcd, FMIC, Decat + Exhaust + (if you want mani) and as for fueling mods all you will need is a sard fuel regulator and LEAVE the injectors and fuel pump STOCK as you will have loads of fuel in going in for nothing. Ran this setup for over a year and at the moment running the same stuff.

Thanks mate,

At the minute i have a FMIC, HKS FCD, Exhuast, the Mani & de-cat are to be fitted. the HKS Actuator is on the shopping list, as is a Sard and a AVC-R.

Thanks for your help mate,

One more thing, what did you have your sard set as?

The reason i ask is related to my first post about the FSE PBV, as the garage i took it to had a right game to set it up, we tried to get to 2.5bar without vacuum, which then droped to 1 bar with vacuum, and it idled really lumpy. we spoke to FSE and they said at most the drop should be 0.75 bar, not 1.5 Bar!!!!! Hence why i say FSE are Shite.

Thanks again mate

tony