Ep91 - Glanza Kits

Hey All,

I've recent got an Ep91 starlet in August for my first car and i'm currently doing it up with my step-dad as a project. We have big plans for performance and visuals, with rims shipped in and just fitted on the car which look great. We want to paint the car a certain colour, but we need a kit first. Are there any decent kits for the Ep91 that I can find pretty easily? I know some Glanza kits will need some work, which ones are the closest fit? I'm pretty determined to get a whole glanza front end going with lights, hood and front bumper but I need to know which year to look around for.

Hopefully you can help me out. The australian forums are too dead haha :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Hi mate

I will be offering a large range of Starlet bodykits soon. Is yours a UK spec non-turbo?

Anything designed for the Glanza will fit the N/A, apart from the front end bits of course.

I'm not sure if it's UK-spec. I doubt it, I live in Australia if that helps. I'm still a bit ignorant on this topic :rolleyes: So what do you mean by the front end bits? What wont fit and what would be required to make it fit?

I can supply a Glanza rear bumper, sideskirts and spoiler (all in Silver and used condition).

If you wanted front bumper and headlights, I could buy them from Toyota and send them if you are willing to pay the shipping cost on top.

The headlights are £121 brand new and the 98 spec Glanza bumper is £110, the grille to go with is (required) is an additional £21.

Do you happen to have any pictures of these parts? Not the exact ones, just so I know what my options are. I'll have a look around in Australia first some more to see if I can find some parts here, to save myself some money on shipping :rolleyes: Where did you find out those details about the parts from toyota? It would be great if they have a supplier with those parts here. I'm rather curious about all those parts you mentioned haha I would love to know what they look like. Especially the spoiler.

Thanks a lot for your help, it's greatly appreciated. This is the first progress I've made at all with this part of the project since August.

The parts I mentioned are all OEM Glanza parts, if you look at a picture of a stock Glanza you will see them.

However if you want something after market, like the white Starlet you see in my sig, keep an eye out on the forum in the parts for sale section.

Hey All,

I've recent got an Ep91 starlet in August for my first car and i'm currently doing it up with my step-dad as a project. We have big plans for performance and visuals, with rims shipped in and just fitted on the car which look great. We want to paint the car a certain colour, but we need a kit first. Are there any decent kits for the Ep91 that I can find pretty easily? I know some Glanza kits will need some work, which ones are the closest fit? I'm pretty determined to get a whole glanza front end going with lights, hood and front bumper but I need to know which year to look around for.

Hopefully you can help me out. The australian forums are too dead haha :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Glanza spoiler/tailgate and rear bumper fit without any modification. Glanza bonnet, headlights and bumper need to changed done all at once. Almost any part designed for glanza will fit starlet.

What engine does your ep91 have? Is it the fuel injected 4efe or the carburator 2e?

Its pretty much all bolt on bolt off stuff, im currently looking for glanza tailgate with spoiler and side skirts then mines done ( on the outside lol)

<<<<<Thats mine i think its the earlier one which looks nicest!!

get some pics up mate :rolleyes:

I can supply a Glanza rear bumper, sideskirts and spoiler (all in Silver and used condition).

If you wanted front bumper and headlights, I could buy them from Toyota and send them if you are willing to pay the shipping cost on top.

The headlights are £121 brand new and the 98 spec Glanza bumper is £110, the grille to go with is (required) is an additional £21.

I might be interested in this aswell mate if u can supply this sorta thing... lookin to turn my sr into a glanza replica... how much am i lookin at for side skirts :rolleyes:

My SR is silver so its good u got it in silver already ;)