Stock Fuel Pump Setup

On the stock fuel tank, the fuel pump sits on a mounting plate/arm with 3 pipes on top.

1 (centre) is the feed to the engine

1 is return from engine that feeds fuel back into bottom of tank

1 is presumably the breather?

As the car came back with no fuel lines etc I'm trying to work out what I need to do with this. Can I simply run it to a vapour canister and then vent it? ideally don't want to run 3 lines to the engine bay again and run it back into the inlet.

Assuming the whole purpose of this is to either vent the gas from the tank?

any photos of the lines and where they go would be fantastic!!

That'd be just the ticket Enzo...will try and get some pics.

Mainly where the 3 fuel lines from the tank enter the engine bay, how they fit to the rail, where the fpr sits (inc vacuum to mani) and the aforementioned vapour canister and vent to mani??

All 3 what? I have no fuel lines, no fuel filter, ACF etc on the car they were all binned ready for the new race stuff. :)

The one that vents, is that simply to the canister in the engine bay? or does it go from there back to the inlet? is it just a straight through pipe with the relief valve on the fuel tank top...

So simply buying a canister and then running that to a brather filter = job done?

with the current weather, I want to vent as much crap as possible to warm the planet up.

Or better still, just running that line to a breather filter (as per the cam breather) in the atmosphere?