Fuse For Int' Electrics Keeps Blowing?fuse Box Under Bonnet.

hey changed headunit the other day, blew the fuse for int electrics, the one under the bonnet, its a 10amp mini fuse, it wa because i screwed the screw into headunit to far, changed that and it worked fine, put a ipod lead in it yesterdfay and it blew the fuse again, tried to put 2 new fuses in and as soon as it touchs metal it blows. any ideas, must be the headunit shorting it im guessing...

a guy told me this last week, i screwed them out and it was fine, ive not touched the screws since but im guessing it can only be that, ive been trying to find a mini 10amp fuse all bloody day, nowere has got any, so its gona have to wait till i lay my hands on a fuse. :(

cool. ill try that then, might have to cut my ill' wire, as its not got a connector in the middle of it. dont you need the ill' wire though for the lighting on the stereo?

Thing i dont get is it worked for 2days fine, then its started doing this shit to me again,

thinking it might be the wiring harness as i got it on ebay for about 3quid, it worked though so ill double check everything is correctly in etc.

yea, thats what i meant "harness" completely slipped my mind the closest i got to was iso converter lol

edit- Try the halfords one, yes i agree it's abit more but i'm sure you wouldn't have been put through this hassle...

EBAY QUALITY WTF?

finally got the alpine head unit fitted, there was NO earth!!! fuk knows how the first head unit worked, there was plug for the earth but nothing else, had the whole centre consol out and couldnt see the other end, so wired in another earth and hey presto!!!

thanks for all your help guys.

Chris