Engine Bay Ideas?declutter

since the glanza hasnt sold im going to be doing a few bits n pieces to it while i still have it.

ive just bought a spare rocker cover to paint up just looking for some ideas on what colour to do and what else could i paint or powder coat that would look good?

my ic joiners are blue and my air filter relocation kit is blue and the rocker breather filter are blue.only a set of trd leads that are red that are a different colour.

i was thinking of doint my rocker cover white with the lines and toyota in blue or polished and get my ic pipes powdercoated white and a mixture of blue and white for various mounts and parts in the bay.

anyone got any other ideas?and what parts have others painted,would vht paint have any negative effect on the cooling of an intercooler?or powdercoating

the high lo boost solenoid has already been removed but is there much more i can get rid of to declutter under the bay or relocate anything?

any views or ideas appreciated

a few people have painted theyre fmic core black, but im sure they just used spraycans, wht about changing the rad pipes for blue samco's and any other rubber pipes. wud make the enginebay look alot cleaner.

it would be the intercooler piping that id get donelike this:

3722601983_5ec70397c5_b.jpg

with the rocker cover white too, and all other hoses changed to blue samco's

that would look good on the 91, you gonna keep it now???? or keep trying 2 sell

its forsale but cant help doing stuff to it.would maybe help for a sale if i tidy up the bay its looking abit dirty from the weather at the minute.

i would love to keep it but its just so unpractical makes day to day journeys annoying our buggy just fits in the boot and the shopping goes on the back seat lol the drivers seat doesnt move so getting people in the back is a pain and the ride is "firm" to say the least the list goes on...its not exactly baby friendly

im not going to be spending alot of money on it just tidy up the bay and i need to get a cv joint done and its ready for the next owner, i dont want to drop my price alot just to sell it as id be at quite a loss considering ive only had it since march

I like 200sx starlet Jays engine bay :p

White rocker with polished writing and white timing belt cover and just damn clean!!

White IC pipes will look good :(

you recon they could just be painted with vht paint?would this effect the cooling?