Hello, Scottish Noob.

Hello,

Thought i would sign up and learn a bit more about the Starlet genre.

Hopefully looking at getting an EP82, but will just have to wait and see i guess.

Im from Aberdeen, have seen a few Starbos kicking around but not sure if there is much activity from this side on the forums?

Also, where are all the slammed EPs!? I have tried using the search but i havent found any..

Kyle.

Thanks guys,

Im fond of both, would love a Glanza but the EP82 just looks so much more aggressive lol!

For you Aberdeen guys im up in Torphins by Banchory if your familure with that area.

Kyle.

Craig lives in banchory iirc, H3ppy was his username on tgtt. You happen to know him?

Yeah i know of him, my friends speak to his if you get to me, but i dont know him to say hi.

Ive seen his GTT when he had it but think he has a Cliosport now? There were a few out by Braemar too a GTT and Glanza.

Kyle.

Aye he sold up due to getting a different job, think it's something to do with the fireservice or something like at.

Yeah think i seen him a couple of weeks ago when my mates car went up in flames! not good.

Where in Aberdeen are you from anyway and what EP do you have?

There is a few Starbos we've seen down the beach in Aberdeen few Glanzas and an EP82 with Yellowish looking headlights looks jdm yo.