Tgtt Registering

as above i know there are some mods of it on here but cant remember who lol.

i tried to register ages ago and it didnt work properly so i gave up but tried again last week and i tried to sign in using my email and it said the email is not recognised by the forum so i though ok i register again and put in my email and then it says that its already in use. kinda wanna get on to not miss out on stuff for sale and things that are happenin :) i did send an email but no reply . any help would be good.

Addz it's a permanent one this time! If you wanna know details send me a PM but basically it's because I put my ID-Workz banner in my sig. :)

Bit of a shame after being on there for what, 3 years? 12k posts? I was a well known member too, they just did not wanna let me trade for some reason. Excuse was because I broke rules in the past? Yes I got banned for that 6 months ago, and haven't gone against the rules since then! Ah who cares? I don't! Their loss!

They said to me don't sell on here again, I thought fair do's I wont do that. I rejected a lot of customers. TGTT Admin, if/when your reading this, feel free to go through my PM's. I had a fair few PM's where I could have made quick sales but chose to enter the response: "Sorry I am not allowed to sell on here, good luck with your parts search" - Obviously I got the odd reply asking "Where can we buy from you" etc, where I didn't reply to further PM's.

I didn't think the Banner would get me banned because it didn't say what I'm selling etc, but it's done now!

They said to me don't sell on here again, I thought fair do's I wont do that. I rejected a lot of customers. TGTT Admin, if/when your reading this, feel free to go through my PM's. I had a fair few PM's where I could have made quick sales but chose to enter the response: "Sorry I am not allowed to sell on here, good luck with your parts search" - Obviously I got the odd reply asking "Where can we buy from you" etc, where I didn't reply to further PM's.

I didn't think the Banner would get me banned because it didn't say what I'm selling etc, but it's done now!

haha hardluck, suppose you pushing it abit though with your contact email etc on the sign aswell! (even a logo is advertising really)

sure you have a trading corner on here anyways.

i never really log on here, but im here atm for some reason, to look at wms brakes iirc lol

Phil

sounds a bit daft if you ask me. so whats the deal noone allowed to advertise or somethin. what difference does it make to tgtt as a forum its not as if they have their own company you would be steeling business from.

Yeah Phil you could say that! I believe they took the piss with me so I did the same. They gave me a seriously lame excuse for not allowing me to trade! I'd have preferred a response saying fuck off we just don't want you trade on here! :o

Russleh you would need to be a member to properly understand how it works over there! :) But yeah if your not a trader you can only sell very little. If your like me who decides to change cars every few months, and sell your old one in pieces, they won't like you!

Traders on there have to pay to sell numerous items. While private folk selling lots of items aren't paying but are still selling so it's deemed unfair I guess by the site.

I aint getting drawn into it but I guessed Dylan bumping the trading rules thread had something to do with you and when I saw you where banned it confirmed it lol.

:) you had a car for a few months lol. just kiddin.

sounds like there should be an interview or somethin.

get a letter in the post a few days later. sorry we dont have anything for you at this current time but will keep your information on file incase anything comes up.