Tgtt Registering

Addz it's a permanent one this time! If you wanna know details send me a PM but basically it's because I put my ID-Workz banner in my sig. :)

Bit of a shame after being on there for what, 3 years? 12k posts? I was a well known member too, they just did not wanna let me trade for some reason. Excuse was because I broke rules in the past? Yes I got banned for that 6 months ago, and haven't gone against the rules since then! Ah who cares? I don't! Their loss!

everyone that knows you will agree that what ever way you read that it sounds like a total fucking farce and it makes dylan look like more of a power hungry piloc.. . . . .

gettin banned for that, what a joke seriusly,

how draconian, its only a forum.

well whats ones loss is anothers gain. when you look at people that have contributed to this scene your name is in list dude.

check the mod lounge for something saucy idy.

everyone that knows you will agree that what ever way you read that it sounds like a total fucking farce and it makes dylan look like more of a power hungry piloc.. . . . .

gettin banned for that, what a joke seriusly,

how draconian, its only a forum.

well whats ones loss is anothers gain. when you look at people that have contributed to this scene your name is in list dude.

check the mod lounge for something saucy idy.

You're right, one loss is anothers gain... Idrees is a good member to lose, but as Phil says, he did seem to want to push the boundaries... :) And as for Dylan, it's not just him that runs the site... The other Admin bods and Mods do have some form of say you know...

I had a similar thing happen on the GTR Owners Club, Well kind of

I was a member for 2 year's and i would make the occasional post on there,

I got up to 52 post's and then my old man went on my account and listed his car for sale, They said i had been spamming to get my post count up quickly so i could sell the car, which i argued that it took me 2 year's and 1 month to get 50 post's and the person that complained about my For sale post had 864 post's in 4 months of membership !!

If you want to find a wanker in this world just sign up to the GTROC About 90% of the member's on there have something negative to say about someone's opinion/post/car on that forum!

To be honest i didn't even realise your Sig was for a website or anything lol, not until i read the post on here asking for picture's of people's car's anyway