Re-using Cruise Headgasket & Arp Bolts

I put a cruise 1.4mm headgasket on the car about 4 months ago along with ARP headbolts, I've now got myself some speedvision uprated valve springs along with the billet camshafts he sells & my spare head has been port and polished, skimmed, valve work, new seals, re-shimmed etc.

im gonna remove all the head bolts in the correct order, what i plan to do is just swap the heads over to save time, obviously give the block a clean, but just wanted to no whos re-used a headgaket before, as it cost 220usd & dont wanna throw it away, i cant see a problem with re-using the ARP bolts anyone agree? just wanted to some opinions really.

also some extra info its a forged 4e lump running a gt2860 at 1.8bar & 50shot of nos so it gets some stick

cheers

Hi There,

You can reuse the ARP headbolts as long as you use the ARP lube, you can buy seperate sachets for not to much but make sure you use it when refitting.

As for the headgasket these can not be reused and you will need to purchase a new one, Zep or Cruise gaskets are the best in our opinion.

Kind Regards,

Nick Jones

Tuning Developments LTD

TuningDevelopments@Hotmail.com

www.TuningDevelopments.co.uk