vibrating/humming noise

anything over 40mph i get a loud humming/vibrating noise comming from the engine bay, i can feel a vibration through the pedals,and when i press the clutch down its still there.

the vibration gets worse faster i go, and the feeling through the clutch pedal gets worse when its pressed down 3/4's.

i dont think its anything to do with the gearbox, but i may be wrong..

'

any one got any ideas on what to check ?

im going to check my driveshafts, pipework etc make sure its all tight, but i doubt ill find any thing

right, update on my problem lol.. all intercooler pipes are tight, which i allready knew.

i got the car into the workshop at work today, jacked the car up and got it going at 60mph, and theres no noise.

dropped it down, and put it on the rolling road, and its there, which means the noise is only there when theres pressure on the wheels.

so im guessing the bearings are shot.

new question lol, are the 96 ep91 wheel bearings sealed, or can i strip them and regrease them ? im thinking ones either shot, or running dry and making the vibrating noise, humming kinda thing..

i may be wrong again, but keep your ideas comming in and ill keep checking them guys ;)

thanks damage, earl and tom