Hids Beam Goes In Others Face

I put HIDs in my car. They are bright but thats not problem due to the beam being slightly different they dazzle allot of other road users, so how can i move the headlamp down? There are two screws that allow me to adjust it. How can i make it go down? And how do i access the passenger side headlights bottom adjusting screw? small phillips? but there is no room lol

Help me before i get pulled over :D

I got my hid's in and i dont have much bother, no1's told me i blind them at all.

there's two adjusting screws on the back of your headlight with 'white' hexagon heads, You want to adjust the bottom one so it bring the bottom of the headlight towards the floor. Job done =]

I got my hid's in and i dont have much bother, no1's told me i blind them at all.

there's two adjusting screws on the back of your headlight with 'white' hexagon heads, You want to adjust the bottom one so it bring the bottom of the headlight towards the floor. Job done =]

yh but how the hell do i get to the bottom one my fat hand don't fit in the limited place provided lol

in my n/a i have this 'scroll wheel' inside the car with numbers on it, turn it too the highest number :D

a bit stupid but worth mentioning

by the way it on the right hand side of the steering wheel where the fog light switch is.

yh but how the hell do i get to the bottom one my fat hand don't fit in the limited place provided lol

Use a small socket on a bar/Rachet mate =] I know it works because i did it.

I've got mine set quite low, Haven't had any bother yet. Been behind numerous police cars too. I wouldnt change my HID's back for nothing. i love thee.

Its called scatter mate its because glanza headlights are not designed to take HID bulbs there are only a few standard headlights designed to take HIDs, there main/sole purpose are for certain projector head lights, don't even think the quad headlight gt projectors give a good flat beam.

As already stated get some decent philips bulbs you'll find you'll be able to see better and you wont blind anyone.

Its called scatter mate its because glanza headlights are not designed to take HID bulbs there are only a few standard headlights designed to take HIDs, there main/sole purpose are for certain projector head lights, don't even think the quad headlight gt projectors give a good flat beam.

As already stated get some decent philips bulbs you'll find you'll be able to see better and you wont blind anyone.

i love the colour 12000k though :D Jae you know what size socket by any chance?