3.whiteglanzav (ed)

4.markoos

5.Thorpy

6.CRAIG-SR

7.quadcorecraig

8.Craig_N

9. padder143

cant make it guys my glanza will be off the road for work to be done

rising sun is layed back so i cant see why we can av a massvie stand between both sites

sorry rob i thort u said you was working thats why i jumped it over to TGTT

i ant a clue about sorting a stand out or even ringing up and sorting all the stuff out

one stand sounds like a good idea to me. I prob wont be able to get over till sat pm as its my birthday on the friday. Not sure if the powers that be on tgtt will allow it though but ill send starlet babe a pm and see.

No need to send me a pm when I'll see the thread anyway lol :rolleyes: and the POWERS THAT BE DON'T ORGANISE THE STANDS I DO, so best speak to me!

Well I don't have a problem with joint stand actually think it would be pretty good to have us all together especially as tgtt don't very often do a camping stand (despite what some people think we're not all that bad!) at the end of the day we all have a love for the same thing and more often not, shows i've been to that have niether of us have more starlets scattered elsewhere rather than together as we should be.

For those that are on both tgtt and here then a payment thread is now up and really need to get a shift on with payments:

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65276

For those who are on here only if you wish to send me a pm i will send you over payment details.

Sammie xx