Some Noise Coming From Back Right Side

Hey guys, I was coming from college, to turn onto my road i turned left fairly fast but not amazingly when turning it started making some really loud noise for some reason sounded as if grit was going up the wheel arch but 3x louder . I pulled over to see if anything is fucked with the wheel or if it's bent or anything but it all seemed perfectly straight. So i carried on going home. Got home and pushed the wheel side to side there was about half a mm the wheel moved side by side. :mellow:

i will tighten it in the morning before setting of for college but any suggestion?

Ok, i just went to tighten it. it didin't tighten anymore i tihnk it was just because i was moving the car so much i could hear internal stuff shaking not sure though. Drives fine though and no rattles or anything so i just think it was grit or snow sleety shit on the road going up the arch!

i had this couple months back mate stopped for a few months came back last week really bad had to replace the bearing as it was shagged. just a thought you tried jacking the car up see how much plays in the bearing?