Ive heard 'camming' your car can help power of it hugely!

I have a 1.3 SR and just wondering if people know of what cams i should be looking out for if i am to get this cammed. And who would be able to put them in for me??

Thanks Guys :lol:

Sounds good G :lol:

If you can't wait.. Mr Burwash may be able to get some billets made for you... I wish someone would cam a na with quad throttlies with a crazy rev limit to see what it could produce...:lol: hmmm maybe I should do that next :)

@ Enzo - Yh cool mate i will look out for them.. i got the cash just want the best ones really that are going to give me some propa power! haha :lol:

@ Robsr - Yh it be nice to see what kind of power an NA cud put out without doing the turbo conversion and that.. what are billets mate??

I thought you would have to get the car mapped when changing cams?

No idea mate.. dont think so. :lol:

I dont really no much about the engine side of the car but i think u can cam it without mapping.. but mapping after maybe makes the cams more effective? hmm im sure some1 knows :lol:

You'd need it re mapped to make the most of em.. If you put massive ones in, it wouldn't even idle on stock management..

I meant billet cams mate ;)

Yh depending on how much cams are and installin them are i will be looking to map it after camming it anyway :thumbsup: try and get that bhp raised into 3 figures haha

ah right and what are billet cams mate?? :lol: