Rear wiper Gromet needed

Finally got round to removing the rear wiper today, but by the time i got into my local car accesories place they had closed. Tried halfords but they only have 25mm gromets and need about 35mm

Anyone know the exact size of the gromet needed, and where to get one from

Cant get my fuking wiper off :D

My mate used a Bmx Bar end cap thingy on his quiksilver

i just took the bolt off, put a drop of oil over the thread where the bolt was, then unbolted the 3 bolts on the inside of the wiper motor. Then tried to use the back of a claw hammer to prise the wiper arm off the bolt but it wouldnt shift. Then hit the actual top of the screw thread with a hammer to help it loosen then gripped the wiper and moved it from left to right to free it up, and finally it came off.

At the minute i have the old rubber from the wiper arm in the boot lid, and im gonna put a bit of silecon sealant to stop any water getting into the boot

Thing is i HAD no choice but to remove the wiper, the motor has packed in and for an MOT in northern ireland, if you have a rear wiper it must be in working order, and with my mot in 4 weeks time i had to remove it.

when i did mine the bolt was stuck as well. i resorted to the hacksaw and cut it off. as for the gromit i got the ones from halfords which were slightly to small to grip in place. i got some double sided tape on the inside of the hole and that held it in place cool. looks sweet with out it doesn't it.