Unit/garage To Rent

Evening folks, I'm looking into renting a unit to work on into the evenings with bit of warmth/shelter electricity!

The local council offer single car ones but there on little estate's + and you can barely get out of the car when you've driven in! Me and a mate are looking for one big enough to work on my V and his 2.1 austin mini.

Where's best to look etc?

Thanks

Have you considered asking around friends & family for someone who owns a garage but doesn't use it?

I'm currently "renting" some womans garage, it's only a single garage and hardly any room like you said but it does the job and at £15 a month can't complain.

I used to have a huge unit with electrics and halogen lighting on the industrial estate, new the guy and he moved to a bigger premisis but had an agreed lease on the unit so had to keep paying it regardless so me and a few mates offerd him a bit towards it every month and he took it! The lease ran out and it went back to the owner, and they said why don't you try the local letting agency? But I said no and rented 3 council garages £30 a month :thumbsup: but barely room too move but at least the glanza stays dry :lol:

Wish I still had it.

But if you and a few mates could agree maybe you could contact your local letting agency and maybe try your chances at a decent unit?

Dale.

Ah you had it good there dale! good find.

I've asked alot of people who are keeping there ears peeled! Dont mind paying a fair bit for a decent sized safe lockup as its going to have his both cars & welder + other tools kept in! Will earn the rent back just from working on a few of my mates motors anyway i expect!

Going to check couple letting agents asap. Thanks for the heads up ste,dale.