GT in swansea?

Seen a gorgeous black GT quad light in swansea on the piss last night was dark but looked shiny as fook with big angled Jap can decked must of been on coilys polished lip rims (unsure what ones because it flew past on the bumper of a 205gti :D

Was gona video it going past but was too quick!!!!

Bit of a long shot but anyone know on TGTT if there is one from the swansea area with a car matching this description? Anyway might see it at the south wales cruise 2moz and will try and get a new member on board :p:lol::lol:

im frm swansea i gotta GT but its standard at the mo, my mate has got 1 lowered on 16's an just had a front mounted intercooler done and his mate has got a GT and I've seen 2 others driving round once

Man swansea is GT town lol i think i seen your mates has it got 16" Rotas with an angled exhaust?

Im sure thats on TGTT but it might be a different one

i dont think I've eva seen you round, nice car by the way! im gona be buyin a set of 16's and springs what do you think i should lower my car, 30 or 40 mm? I've neva lowered a car before so i need sum ideas ;)

i dont think I've eva seen you round, nice car by the way! im gona be buyin a set of 16's and springs what do you think i should lower my car, 30 or 40 mm? I've neva lowered a car before so i need sum ideas ;)

cheers mate :D

Nah i live about 40mins frm swansea, bin there a few times in my car at a m8s place up student village but being banned from driving know you wont see it for a while anyway ;)

You cant lower a starlet 30, i dont think anyway. If your goin to lower it on springs then 40mm is pretty low but id stick to 15s mate ;)

cheers mate ;)

Nah i live about 40mins frm swansea, bin there a few times in my car at a m8s place up student village but being banned from driving know you wont see it for a while anyway ;)

You cant lower a starlet 30, i dont think anyway. If your goin to lower it on springs then 40mm is pretty low but id stick to 15s mate ;)

what did you do 2 get banned dare i ask lol !? wots gonna happen with ya car if/when you get banned?

what did you do 2 get banned dare i ask lol !? wots gonna happen with ya car if/when you get banned?

See here to see what happened.

Keeping the car, got some nice bits to go on and im expecting some bits to go on ;) ;)

See here to see what happened.

Keeping the car, got some nice bits to go on and im expecting some bits to go on :huh::lol:

cool, how much was the spray job on ya car? i nealy got banned yesterday! got pulled on the m4 for racing a fiat stilo, mondeo ST clocked me at 101 MPH but he said he wouldnt ban me because i seemed a tidy guy lol! he said "i was persuin the fiat because he was speeding but for some reason you got to 100 before he did!" lucky he didnt pick me up sooner because i was doin 120 lol so i ended up with 3 points and £60 fine, glad i didnt get banned though would have been fucked :lol:

Theres a black GT owned by Toby, he goes to Uni in Swansea, dunno whether anyone has seen him before.

yea I've seen that car its sometimes parked on mount plesant by my Uni

cool, how much was the spray job on ya car? i nealy got banned yesterday! got pulled on the m4 for racing a fiat stilo, mondeo ST clocked me at 101 MPH but he said he wouldnt ban me because i seemed a tidy guy lol! he said "i was persuin the fiat because he was speeding but for some reason you got to 100 before he did!" lucky he didnt pick me up sooner because i was doin 120 lol so i ended up with 3 points and £60 fine, glad i didnt get banned though would have been fucked :lol:

yea I've seen that car its sometimes parked on mount plesant by my Uni

Spray Job? Its the standard colour mate :lol::lol:

Mate, im getting fed up of people of let off lightly, it only seems to be me that gets the book thrown at them!!!! Like for example my mate done the exact same thing that i did when i got banned and coppers let him off :huh::huh:

Oh and another mate who has a fully modded corsa with metalflake paint was caught doing 122mph on the M4 and coppers let him off because they liked his paint job!!!!! ;) :lol:

I DEMAND JUSTICE!!!!!

Rant over :p

Spray Job? Its the standard colour mate :DB)

Mate, im getting fed up of people of let off lightly, it only seems to be me that gets the book thrown at them!!!! Like for example my mate done the exact same thing that i did when i got banned and coppers let him off :D:D

Oh and another mate who has a fully modded corsa with metalflake paint was caught doing 122mph on the M4 and coppers let him off because they liked his paint job!!!!! :DB)

I DEMAND JUSTICE!!!!!

Rant over :D

it depends on the copper on the day i suppose, if i had a judge dredd lookin fucker i would have been banned no dout! what did you get banned 4 then ? take it the copper was a rite 1 then if he banned you!

cool, how much was the spray job on ya car? i nealy got banned yesterday! got pulled on the m4 for racing a fiat stilo, mondeo ST clocked me at 101 MPH but he said he wouldnt ban me because i seemed a tidy guy lol! he said "i was persuin the fiat because he was speeding but for some reason you got to 100 before he did!" lucky he didnt pick me up sooner because i was doin 120 lol so i ended up with 3 points and £60 fine, glad i didnt get banned tho would have been fucked cool.gif

thats such a minted story,