Sticker On My Front Window

It's for the import grade.

S The vehicle is less than 12 months old from the first year of registration. It doesn't require any repairs to the interior or exterior. This vehicle is suitable for exhibition selling.

6 The vehicle is less than 24 months old from the first year of registration. It doesn't require any repairs to the interior or exterior. This vehicle is suitable for exhibition selling.

5 The vehicle is very close to point 6; however the vehicle requires minor aesthetic repairs.

4.5 This vehicle is very close to point 5; however the vehicle may require some minor panel beating work or painting or interior repairs.

4 The damage on this vehicle is slightly more severe than 'point 5'. It requires repairs to damaged parts.

3.5 The vehicle has noticeable damage. It has a history of repairs to its core structure; front, back and side panels.

3 The damage to this vehicle is more noticeable than 'point 3.5'. Scratches and other damage are clearly visible.

2 The entire vehicle needs panel beating and repairs. Corrosion can be found on the vehicle. The Odometer reading is suspect and the odometer may not work. Major damage to the interior and exterior.

1 Engine still in working order, however car is in need of much repair, the vehicle can still be driven.

0 The part of the car has been changed or repaired.

R Repaired Car

That was copied from some import website. I wouldn't be too bothered about what number your car has though.

Mine has a number 2 on a green square & is in very good condition.

Bodywork is perfect.

I heard the stickers were auction grades.

Starting with number one being immaculate going down to number 9 being poor condition.

Seen a toyota previa with a number 8 sticker & it was battered, not a straight panel on it.

I could be wrong but thats what I heard.