i have this bov fitted to my glanza...

bov.jpg

it has two hose fittings on it, the one on the side is for the hose that leads to the inlet manifold, but the one at the top of the valve is hollow, but i have no idea what i was supposed to do with it? i blocked it off initially, but tonight i thought maybe it is supposed to be unblocked, so i unblocked it and its alot louder, and seems to dump at lower revs... what is it supposed to be? open or blocked? (it didnt seem to hold as much boost with it open, it seemed to reach high boost but then start to gradually drop as the revs increased, altho i could just be imagining things)

also what reading is kg/cm2? is it bar? as my boost gauge says its in kg/cm2 (see below)

DSC00439.jpg

cheers

Rich.

that gauge reads in bar matey :D same as my blitz one.

it will have the inlet manifold take off, but i dunno about the hollow bit at the top.. on my one, theres a threaded bolt, with a nut and grub screw... you wind that in or out and lock the nut on it, and it adjusts the bov volume.

im guessing its to tighten the spring up inside.so you get a softer quieter noise or a sharper, louder pitched noise..

check its not got a thread inside mate, as i personally havent ever owned a hks bov..

just an idea mate :lol: