Steering Wheel Q

So we have just spent a good hour trying to fit this steering wheel, the only problem is that there is only one blue wire for the horn and i need 2 wires for the horn i have, is there a certain boss kit for an Starlet WITH an air bag?

The steering wheel i have must of came from a GT (Non air bag)..

Is there anyone with or had an SR and changed the steering wheel to a non-air bag steering wheel?

Help please :thumbsup:

edit: just went through Iddy's yellow glanza and noticed he changed it, help me Iddy pleasee!! lol

from what i have understood do you mean there is 2 connections on your horn and only 1 wire?

if that is correct then you just need to connect that wire to the posotive side of the horn and then get another piece of wire to make a short link from the 2nd connection on the horn to the nearest metalwork usually on the bosskit itself

Right, can someone please tell me how they took the old steering wheel of and put the aftermarket one on?

When i take the wheel + airbag off, there is a black ring about 3-4cm thick, if i take this off will it effect my wipers / indicator stalks??