Evo Recaro Interior Including Matching Rear Bench(ep91), How Much Is It Worth?

How much would you pay for a set of these, matching front and back? I may be able to get my hands on an evo 8 interior which i'd probably keep and then sell these.

Door cards could also be thrown in for the right price.

The only thing you wouldn't get is the clasp for the seat belts which you'd have to swap from yours seats29112009131.jpg

29112009130.jpg

LOL £150, its for sure worth more than that!! I wouldnt let it go for more than £300.

How did you do the rear seats like that? just the fabric from the origanal seats re-fitted to the ep91 bench??

the standard interior from the evo cost more than £150 lol think id rather keep them then let them go for that price. for the rear bench, the only bit used is the patterned material for the centre which was unpicked from the evo seats. The black material is new as the shape of the evo bench doesn't leave enough material to play with.

the standard interior from the evo cost more than £150 lol think id rather keep them then let them go for that price. for the rear bench, the only bit used is the patterned material for the centre which was unpicked from the evo seats. The black material is new as the shape of the evo bench doesn't leave enough material to play with.

Cheers for that mate, has givin me an idea to redo my rear bench if i put it back in :)

Seriously though mate, worth at least £350 as thats around what you would pay for a set of those front setats on there own £300ish