Your Paseos/cynoses In Action

Whilst the Paseo was never billed as an especially sporting or capable vehicle, it is my firm belief that in order to really understand your vehicle, and thus make well judged modications (albeit, if that is the direction you wish to follow), that you should have your vehicle on track at one point or another. That, and trackdays are huge fun as well. So, I'll start with pictures of mine:

- Curborough; November 2005 - Paseo Si [stock] -

meee2.jpg

meee.jpg

- Heythrop Park Autotest; December 2005 (Just before selling car) - Paseo Si [stock] -

photo126.jpg

photo344.jpg

photo342.jpg

photo340.jpg

- Goodwood; January 26th 2006 - Cynos Beta [stock] -

dscn58870by.jpg

dscn59015ap.jpg

- Silverstone Full GP Circuit; February 13th 2006 - Cynos Beta [stock] -

DSC02560.jpg

DSC02503.jpg

img_1807.jpg

p1040442.jpg

brookes_silv_trackday_13206_1718.jpg

p1040220.jpg

- Lydden Hill; April 1st 2006 (The LAST trackday done) - Cynos Beta [stock] -

DSC02749.jpg

DSC02744.jpg

DSC02725.jpg

DSC02671.jpg

Beyond being a slag, I live for the track :)

Nothing new yet, still a heap, got updates on the Blog of the 4E I've overhauled but otherwise that's it, with the 5E being a slightly more longterm project (though I should be receiving the 18G shortly) - once I get that 4E in, get some money in, then it's hopefully a long awaited return to the track...its been nearly 4 YEARS!

Babe, you have no idea how much I'm like, itching like a crack addict - after Lydden Hill, I was supposed to do Bruntingthorpe by the end of the same month, and then in the summer, the Nurburgring, but that's when a piston oil control ring died and halted plans. I was also supposed to epin road trips, but again, to no avail.

Once this thing is in good health, I will gladly come to Ireland, pies you and Jay as I've intimated so many times, and yeah, give a go at Kirky :). I so cannot wait, like, my bank will hate me as I won't care, we ams de tracks. Also, need to practice my newly garnered heel 'n' toe-ability on the track too, as, all the above times, I was a nub :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...