How long does it take for a parcel to clear through customs ? Im waiting on a wee lovely from japan but the parcelforce tracker says its been waiting on customs charging since monday ? any rough idea how much they slap on too ??

cheers :)

G

Whem my FMIC came over it got stuck at customs, was about 5 days before it was released.

I got charged £30 import fee.

cheers david, seems a bit silly holding something for that length but im sure thers some stupid process, could be doin with it now as patience isn't a virtue with me ! :)

Unfortunately with parcelforce, you have to pay the fee at the depot, well my experience with them. With dhl though, they send the parcel, then send you a letter. Not the smartest way of doing business really but a better one for me!

Although mine cleared reasonably quickly like, few days I think it was.

Unfortunately with parcelforce, you have to pay the fee at the depot, well my experience with them. With dhl though, they send the parcel, then send you a letter. Not the smartest way of doing business really but a better one for me!

Although mine cleared reasonably quickly like, few days I think it was.

im not that hung up on the fee Cat just more hurry the fuk up with it lol ! aye unfortunately i chose ems shipping the dhl quick but v expensive.. wouldnt mind it by the end of the week all the same :)