Glanza Stickers?

Hi all. I need two stickers for my Glanza. The two I need are the ones on the boot lid. So thats the Glanza V sticker and the Starlet sticker. I have seen them on ebay but even though it will cost alot more I would rather buy them from toyota. Has anyone on here ordered these stickers off toyota? If so, could someone kindly post the part numbers for me? Thanks in advance, Lee.

Hi all. I need two stickers for my Glanza. The two I need are the ones on the boot lid. So thats the Glanza V sticker and the Starlet sticker. I have seen them on ebay but even though it will cost alot more I would rather buy them from toyota. Has anyone on here ordered these stickers off toyota? If so, could someone kindly post the part numbers for me? Thanks in advance, Lee.

Not the answer you are looking for but I bought a full set off eBay a few months back and they are perfect size/fitment and great qualitly ... Probly just the same as toyota :thumbsup:

Dale.

Same here, quality of them was excellent

same here also! on my car there was a faint outline of the original stickers (due to sun slightly fading the paint) and the ones off Ebay are exactly the same!

superb quality.

• 2 weeks later...